Pages

Please leave me comments of what you would like to see in the future for tips and projects!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Introduction

     So I thought for my first blog I would start off by introducing myself. My name is LeeAnn, I'm 20 years old and I have been married for almost 5 months to my wonderful husband Graham. 
     I have always been what some people call a neat freak, they say in my family it skips a generation. I remember being little and being at my grandma's helping her clean and organize her already clean and organized house. She may not have had all the organizing tools that we have today but she was the one got me started. 
     I am like any other person who has a crazy hectic life. Sometimes I do well with keeping up and other times things just get out of control. But I think it's really been since I've gotten married that I've realized how important it is to be organized. I work 10 hours a week as a personal assistant for a home school coordinator. I work 10 hours a week as an Account Executive for a personalized electronic card manufacturing company as well. I also volunteer about 18 hours a week to teach people about the Bible. Then you add taking care of a husband and a home and I've come to realize that time management is vital to keep my own sanity (and I'm sure if I'm sane it helps those around me be sane too.)
     But one thing that I've always loved about cleaning, organizing and time management is sharing it with others. So through this blog and hopefully in the near future through YouTube videos, I can share tips, tricks and things that I've learned with others. If there is anything that you would like to see me blog or make a video about please let me know and I will see what I can do! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment