Pages

Please leave me comments of what you would like to see in the future for tips and projects!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Recipe: UV Bombsicle

     So a couple nights ago my husband came home with a new kind of alcohol that a friend had suggested, UV Blue. It is blue raspberry vodka. I had no idea how to drink it besides straight up so I went to the UV website, www.uvvodka.com. The first recipe that was listed for UV Blue sounded the best so we decided to give it a try. What to do you have when you put UV Blue and lemonade together?



Take 1 part UV Blue to 3 parts lemonade. Shake with ice.
We made 1/3 cup UV Blue and 1 cup lemonade.


This made the perfect amount for 2 martini glasses! I was just that lucky with the amounts, Graham was impressed. 


Isn't it pretty? And it tastes like candy! So good!
Try it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment