Pages

Please leave me comments of what you would like to see in the future for tips and projects!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Update: Moving pictures


     So I've put it off for long enough. Do you want to see some pictures of our move? I was planning on taking picture of the condo after I cleaned and before we moved furniture in but then there was a change of plans. I got one picture before we moved in. Here is the wall where our front door is. Isn't it awesome??? We love this wall! Sorry about the spots on the camera lens!



     So I was at work on a Friday and Graham called and said "We are moving... now." We had planned on moving the next day but there was rain in the forecast and rain it did, all weekend and into the next week! It took us about 2 and a half hours to move everything out of the house and into the condo. So here is the tour of the condo after everything was moved in with boxes everywhere. Luckily I had pretty much marked all of the boxes with what room they went in so that it would be easy to unpack. 



Here is the kitchen from the dining room with all of the boxes waiting to be put in the kitchen.
Doesn't look too chaotic right?  

Well, this is the view from the dining room of the living room. Still not too bad...

And then boom, that's where all the stuff is! 

So much stuff!

While I was working on organized boxes, Graham did the touchups in the master bedroom, with the unassembled bed in there and everything! 
He didn't know that I took this picture.

Say hi to the camera Graham!

Here is the guest bedroom, we put extra boxes that didnt have a place in here since we don't have the furniture yet. This room eventually got so full that you couldn't get into it very well. Lol!

So much stuff!

Then from the hallway, this was the view of the living room. I honestly had no idea where to start!
Come back tomorrow for the unpacking pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment