Pages

Please leave me comments of what you would like to see in the future for tips and projects!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Shout Out: DoItOnADime

     So every once in a while you come across someone or something that is an absolute inspiration to you. Well, I was searching organizing videos on Youtube as I have been for a while and came across a gem. This immediately made me think of my friend Brittney (Look! I finally spelled it right!) who had ask about organizing on a budget. Well if that's something that you are looking for I highly suggest the DoItOnADime channel on YouTube! 
     Not only does she use her small budget to organize but she also uses it to decorate. I'm going to use some of her ideas for decorating once we move into the condo. I mean seriously, a book pedestal and toilet paper wall art! They may seem stupid or cheesy but check them out and you are going to want to do them yourself! Click this link to go to her channel! 
     Then she also had some very clever tricks like a free resealable container, totally original. She also has a few interesting videos about if dollar stores are worth it and her shopping hauls. So I highly recommend that you check out DoItOnADime! If you do, you can be OrganizedForReal!

No comments:

Post a Comment