Pages

Please leave me comments of what you would like to see in the future for tips and projects!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Quick Tip Of The Day: Wire Hangers

      Today's quick tip I actually saw while I was surfing the web, I don't remember where exactly. But for me, I absolutely hate wire hangers. They can get rusty and ruin clothes, they bend, they make bumps in clothes, and they can snag or poke holes in your clothes as well. I use plastic hangers for shirts and wooden skirt hangers for skirts (obviously), in case you are wondering.
     So what do you do with the old wire hangers you already or or wire hangers that you get when you get clothes back from the dry cleaner? Gather them all up and take them back to your dry cleaner!!! And if your dry cleaner will not accept them, find one who will. And absolute worst case scenario, please recycle them, don't just throw them in the garbage. And by doing this, you can be OrganizedForReal!


No comments:

Post a Comment