Pages

Please leave me comments of what you would like to see in the future for tips and projects!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Quick Tip Of The Day: Bathroom Clock

     So you're getting ready in the bathroom like you do every morning and you have no idea how much time you have left until you need to leave. So what do you do? You run to the bedroom or you check the clock on your phone, right?
     I don't know why this isn't more common but why don't all bathrooms have a clock in them? Do you have one in your bathroom. Leave me a comment and let me know if you do! I think that a clock should be a staple in every bathroom. I think a lot more people would be on time if they had one in their bathroom. So that is why today's quick tip of the day is: Have a clock in every bathroom. If you do, it will help you to be Organized OnTimeForReal!

2 comments:

  1. I do have one in the bathroom. It is so much easier than running around trying to find out the time. I'm a clock person :) Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a great spot to hang my clock in the bathroom in our new condo. Look for a post about that soon! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete