Pages

Please leave me comments of what you would like to see in the future for tips and projects!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Recipe: Amazing Nutella Brownies

     So here at the Hull's we have a new favorite dessert. Nutella brownies anyone? You are going to be shocked when you hear how easy these are to make. 

1 cup nutella 
10 Tbsp flour
2 eggs

Mix. Pour into greased 8x8 pan. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes! 

     THE END!!! That's it! Can that be any easier? And they are amazing! I ask my husband to describe them in one word. He said "Not overwhelming." That's making me laugh so hard right now! That's two words but we will take it anyway. He explained that you would think they are going to be really rich but they really aren't, which is true. But they are still really good! Tonight was the second time that I have made them and I decided that tonight I would sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top and we both liked it better this way. Don't they look amazing? I couldn't help but cut us each a piece and then I remembered I needed a picture!



     So if you need a simple dessert to throw together quickly, grab 3 ingredients or 4 if you want the chocolate chips too. Mix it together and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment