Pages

Please leave me comments of what you would like to see in the future for tips and projects!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Life Update: Painting

     Hey guys! I know, I know, my last post was on Saturday. Things are definitely crazy around here with packing and getting things ready for the condo. I got most of the kitchen packed yesterday except for food. We have all the holes in the walls spackled and we put foam around the air conditioner. We also choose colors for walls and got paint as well as light switch covers and things like that. Today is no different, still crazy. Today I am going to start painting. We will see how it goes. Just wanted to give you a quick update so that you know I am still around. I have other things that I would like to post but I just can't seem to find the time. I don't think I posted this weeks meal plan, sorry about that. I got out of the grocery store for 15 dollars this week!!! I also want to write about a couple other freebies that I received in the mail recently. I'll try to share pictures of the progress at the condo when I can but now I've got to head out to paint. So until then, stay OrganizedForReal!

No comments:

Post a Comment