Pages

Please leave me comments of what you would like to see in the future for tips and projects!

Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year


      A new year, a new start to my blog? Perhaps. Sometimes life gets too crazy but then you have to step back and realize that some things need to take more priority than they have in the future. That's what I feel like is happening for me. Life has been ridiculously busy and lots of things have gotten pushed aside. But the last few weeks I have had a break from work and have been able to get caught up on some things, have some time to relax and have some time to refocus.   


Blogging is something that I really did enjoy. And how amazing to check on my blog and see that there are over 3,300 views of this blog! With things slowing down in my life, one of the things I have been working on is getting my life back into a schedule and order. I  have lots of things that I want to share with you and I can't wait to do it! I'm going to try to post a couple of times a week. Possibly a meal plan along with another post. Be sure to check out my other blog at runningformemyselfandi.blogspot.com for my fitness and health tips as well! So until my next post, stay OrganizedForReal my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment