Pages

Please leave me comments of what you would like to see in the future for tips and projects!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

First freebie!

     On Friday, I got so excited when I went to the mailbox! And this is what I saw...



     I got my first freebie in the mail! You see, lately I have been signing up for freebies online and this is the first one I got. I got a sample of Purex UltraPacks liquid laundry detergent. This is what was inside...



     Not only 1 sample pack of detergent but also a 50 cent coupon if I choose to purchase this after I try it. But your probably wondering how I got into freebies and how you can get started too right?
     Well, it all started on YouTube. Surprised? If you know me very well or have read many of my posts probably not. The first video I saw was by Mom's Fun Money. I was amazed by all of the free sample that she was getting so then I went to her website that she mentions in her videos and I went to the Freebies section and started filling some of them out. I have signed up for everything from laundry detergent to shampoo and conditioner to perfume to coupon books. I can't wait to get more!
     So now that you know how I got started you are probably wondering how you can get some of this action right? Well there are 3 website that I check for freebies right now. Obviously, they will be comparable but sometimes they have a few different offers. The first is the Freebie page on Mom's Fun Money (link here). Another is www.icravefreebies.com. The final one is The Peaceful Mom blog. So go ahead and check out these websites and see what you can find! 
     One suggestion I have to go along with this is... have a junk email account. Use this email for anything like this that you sign up for. That way if it is something that you need to get an email for you can find it but it will not clutter up the email account that you use regularly! If you follow this tip you can get Organized FreebiesForReal!!!

3 comments:

  1. ok i cheeked one of the links out and then clicked one something i would love to get free. but it took me to a facebook account for it. so do i have to have a facebook account to sign up for some of these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great question Brittney! Many samples are offered through the companies Facebook page. Like you, I didn't have a Facebook account so I quickly signed up for one. I don't care about being on Facebook so I only use this for the freebies! Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for mentioning us on your site. I wish you the best of luck in filling your mailbox with freebies :)

    Katie
    Momsfunmoney.com

    ReplyDelete