Pages

Please leave me comments of what you would like to see in the future for tips and projects!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Meal Plan for the Week of Oct 1st

     How is tomorrow already October 1st? That just doesn't seem possible! I've been super busy the last couple of days trying to pack. Yesterday Graham and I went to the Cedar Rapids and got some things for the condo. We found the comforter sets for both the master and the guest bedroom. We bought a table for the living room (that is gorgeous and awesome, can't wait to show you), a desk for my computer, a cool bookcase as well as some pillows for the living room and some paint for furniture. So we got a lot done! And all for about 400 dollars! 
     But that's enough about what's been going on the last couple days. Now it's time to look at this weeks meal plan. I'll admit this week isn't the most exciting as far as food goes. I am trying to use up some of the food that is in the freezer as well as other things in our pantry. I'm not trying any new recipes this week although I will be posting the recipe for the white chili when I make it. But let's just say that my trip to the store is going to be really cheap this week! There are only about 5 items that I need to get, I may think of a couple more but I still wont have very many.
     I am really trying to use what I have so there is not as much to move. I know maybe that is silly, there will still be a lot in the way of food to move but I guess it is just a mental thing for me. I also wanted to make the meals for this week simple because I am going to start painting the condo and I am still working on packing as well. So here is this weeks meal plan...


Monday-
Lunch- Leftover Alfredo
Supper- Croatian Brats w/ sour kraut
Brussel sprouts

Tuesday-
Lunch- Leftover Alfredo
Supper- Naan pizza

Wednesday-
Lunch- Misc leftovers
Supper- White Chili

Thursday-
Lunch- Leftover white chili
Supper- Baked fish/ Brussel sprouts

Friday-
Lunch- Leftover fish and brussel sprouts
Supper- Pork Loin in crock pot with red potatoes

Saturday-
Lunch- Hamburgers
Supper- Croatian Brats

Sunday-
Lunch- Vinton
Supper- Popcorn/ snack

This week I am CookingSimpleForReal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment