Pages

Please leave me comments of what you would like to see in the future for tips and projects!

Friday, September 28, 2012

Recipe: Chicken Broccoli Alfredo

     This week has definitely been a crazy one so I didn't stick to the meal plan needless to say. Wednesday night we were out at my parents helping with harvest and we had yummy stew (thanks mom!). Yesterday some friends had a family emergency and so we were at their house and I helped make supper and then we ate with them.
     So tonight I decided to make the chicken broccoli alfredo since it had the fresh veggies that needed used. It was actually a great thing to make tonight because it was supper fast to make because I had the chicken cooked and the veggies were chopped.
     So all I did was boil a pot of water, add the pasta and cook. When the pasta had about 5 minutes left to cook, I added the cooked chicken as well as the veggies. Then I drained it and added the alfredo. This is how it looked....

     It was really good and Graham Cracker really liked it too! I can't wait to have leftovers, I always love leftover alfredo! Well, I'm tired but I should probably go work on packing. So until next time, stay OrganizedForReal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment