Pages

Please leave me comments of what you would like to see in the future for tips and projects!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

New Blog Design!!!!

     So as you can see there have been a couple of changes to OrganizedForReal!!! I've added tabs to my blog to make it easier for you to find exactly what it is that you are looking for! 
     You'll notice that there is also a "cooking" tab. Tonight Graham Cracker recommended that I start posting some of my recipes with pictures. Lately I've been making a lot of new recipes so I think that is a great idea!!! I hope you enjoy the recipes and feel free to suggest recipes that you have tried or that you would like me to try and post. I've also started cooking things to freeze and make later so look for those posts too. And please share any of your tips with me as well! Together we can get OrganizedForReal!

No comments:

Post a Comment