Pages

Please leave me comments of what you would like to see in the future for tips and projects!

Monday, September 17, 2012

Recipe: Crisp Water

     Everyone knows that you should drink water because it is good for you right? But face it, sometimes we get tired of plain ole' boring water. Well, I've found myself not drinking very much water lately and I know that I don't feel as good when I don't drink as much as I should. But I remembered something that we used to do to water a few years ago that I loved. 
      You can either do this is a big pitcher or you can just do it in your glass or bottle and refill it as needed. Take a couple thin slices of cucumber, a couple slices of lemon or a few drops of lemon and a few slices of peeled ginger root or as I just tried a few sprinkles of ground ginger. Add them to the pitcher, glass or bottle and let them sit for a few minutes. You can leave it in your container and just keep adding water as needed. 
     It is such a crisp refreshing flavor that will encourage you to drink more water. I was just doing a little bit of research on this as well, and I found out that this is actually a detoxing drink! Who knew? Many of the recipes add mint leaves as well. I haven't tried it with mint but I like it just the way it is! Try it out and let me know what you think! And then we can Organize DrinkForReal!

No comments:

Post a Comment