Pages

Please leave me comments of what you would like to see in the future for tips and projects!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Freebies: Since the Move

     Hello everyone! Today is the day the I am finally going to get back into blogging! I've missed it but things have just been too crazy! There is still a lot to do in the condo but hopefully i will have more pictures of that up soon. But I thought today I would fill you in on the awesome freebies that I've gotten!
     I've gotten seven different things in the last couple weeks including 2 full size items! I just realized that I forgot to take a picture of one product that I received! I'll just tell you a little about it cause I don't really feel like taking another picture. Lol! Anyway, I received a full size tube of living proof prime style extender. It is supposed to help you hold your style longer so I will see if that works soon. Not today though because I have a hair appointment in a couple hours. So then here is a picture of all of the other freebies I received before I opened the packaging...


I received samples from Nescafe, Emergen-C, Gucci, Scotchgard, Cepacol and Ovaltine! The sample from Gucci was a sample of perfume on a towelette, it smelled really good! And my hubby opened the box that the Scotchgard came in because he wondered what was in the box. I guess that's what happens when your husband gets to the mail first! It came with a 2 dollar coupon! I was excited to get this product as I need to spray my boots before winter!  Then once I opened everything this is what I had!


     I received 2 samples of Ovaltine with a $1.00 off coupon. I received a new product, Nescafe Mementos in Mocha and Caramel Latte with a $1.00 off coupon. The next thing I received was new Cepacol Sensations Hydra with a $1.00 coupon as well. Finally I received 2 sample packs of Emergen-C in Super Orange and Acai Berry flavors with a $1.00 off coupon! So not only did I receive 7 different products but I also received $6.00 dollars worth of coupons to use if I choose to buy the product! And be sure to check out my post about how to get these freebies yourself and you can get FreebiesForReal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment