Pages

Please leave me comments of what you would like to see in the future for tips and projects!

Friday, May 17, 2013

I am finally back!!!

     As you know I haven't been around for a while. I've been dealing with some health issues and just an overall super busy schedule on days where I feel good. Things have been a little better lately except for dealing with allergies (welcome spring!) and I really want to get back to blogging. I think I found a new blogging area, where I'm sitting in fact writing on my iPad. This week we got furniture, a grill and pots and planters out on the balcony of our condo that we moved into right before I had to stop blogging. It's so relaxing out here. I can look out over the courtyard with a pool in the middle, it's quiet and it's nice and cool which is quite refreshing after this heat we have been having.

     There have been quite a few changes in our life since I stopped blogging back in December. Graham Cracker is back to work, he works for a tree service company so his work is seasonal. He's glad to back at it. As for me, now that I am feeling a little better, my life seems to have gotten even busier. I am basically working full time now. I will have 4, yes, 1,2,3,4 jobs. I am an account executive for a gift card manufacturer, I am a personal assistant for a home-school coordinator, and now I am personal chef for a friend and my parents. Soon I will also be the accountant for the tree service that my husband works for (its his fathers business). So needless to say, there seems to be no spare time. But I love blogging and I love sharing with all of you the awesome things that I have done and accomplished. Starting Monday, look for new posts to help you to organize your own life! So, to those of you who were faithful readers before my hiatus and to those of you reading this blog for the first time, lets get OrganizedForReal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment