Pages

Please leave me comments of what you would like to see in the future for tips and projects!

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Recipe: Sausage Bisquik muffins


     Tired of cereal for breakfast but you need something really quick in the morning? Tired of breakfast really adding to the morning drag? Well then, I have a great recipe for you! I made these for the first time (will totally be making them again!) yesterday after I found this recipe on one of my Facebook groups and I had everything I needed to make it in my kitchen, only four ingredients!!!


Sausage Bisquik Muffins
1 cup of Bisquick (next time I will home-made mix that I plan on making)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 eggs (beaten)
1 lb sausage (I added the seasonings that I always do to my sausage to make it spicy Italian sausage)

Mix in a bowl and add to a greased muffin tin. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes and there you have it! 

      An amazingly easy breakfast! Perfect for a couple mornings depending on the size of your family! I'm sure they would freeze well also, may have to try that next time! Make some ahead of time to easily add to your meal plan when there simply isn't enough time in the morning. Pop them in the microwave or toaster oven and breakfast is served! Who doesn't love a simple flavorful breakfast? But of course, here we are keeping it OrganizedForReal!

No comments:

Post a Comment