Pages

Please leave me comments of what you would like to see in the future for tips and projects!

Friday, April 17, 2015

Quick Tip of the Day: Anniversary Cards

                   
     Good evening organizers! It's been a busy day including celebrating our 3rd anniversary with my in-laws who are celebrating their 25th anniversary (ours on the 14th and their on the 15th). But I didn't want to leave you out since I said I would try to post every Friday so I thought that I would just share a quick tip with you about anniversaries! We personally don't celebrate holidays or birthdays but there are still so many important days to remember, wedding anniversaries!!! The day that two people make vows to each other in front of God and their families and friends is an incredibly special day and one that should be remembered for years to come!
                                   
     So how do you keep them all straight and never forget them? Well I personally use two different things. First, I have have a list of anniversaries in chronological order so that each month I can look at the list to see who will be celebrating in the month to come . I also add a small note in my monthly planner.   
     
     Now this doesn't mean that I am the perfect person who sends a card to everyone every year. Believe me, I wish I was that person who always sent cards for all the perfect occasions or reason. But I'm not and let's face it, there aren't that many people that are as busy as we are nowadays. But even a short text or a quick call to show someone that you remembered the day, that you care about them and that they are special (especially on their special day) can mean the world to them! So go ahead, start making a list. Start with family, add friends and don't forget to add new dates when you get wedding invitations as well! Before you know it, you will have the list so that when it comes to anniversaries, you can say that you are OrgainzedForReal!

No comments:

Post a Comment