Pages

Please leave me comments of what you would like to see in the future for tips and projects!

Friday, May 1, 2015

Find Three Hobbies You Love

    As you may or may not know, I am a high stress, low downtime person. I have never really had anything that I consider to be a hobby. I guess I just felt that hobbies were a waste of time and energy and possibly even money. But I recently found a quote that changed that thinking for me.

"Find three hobbies you love: one to make you money, one to keep you in shape and one to be creative."

     So I finally realized that hobbies really do serve very important purposes. Like the quote says, they can make you extra money, keep you in shape and healthy and help you be creative as well as relieve stress and give a meaning to your "downtime." I figured why not try this out!

So I really got to thinking, "What are my the hobbies or what do I want them to be?"

One to make you money: I am having a hard time figuring this one out. Any ideas or suggestions? I think this one is the biggest struggle for me because the two things that I thought of are either seasonal or I don't have time for them on a weekly basis like would be required.

One to keep you in shape: I'll admit that I have definitely been struggling with exercising for a while. We all know it's important but life gets in the way sometimes. I don't seem to have the time with my new schedule nor a real routine that I want to start. So I've thought about this one for quite a while and I think I have decided to take up running again. The weather is finally nice, its a great stress relief and it really is something that I miss. Today I am going to look more into a routine that I will start. I would like to prepare for the 5K in our town that I did two years ago. It is in two months and I think that would give me plenty of time to train. Even though I don't quite have a plan yet, my wonderful hubby is going to go on a walk/ jog with me today cause what a better day to start than on the first of the month, am I right?

One to be creative: I've really been enjoying the creative aspect of blogging. It allows me to write about the things that go on inside my mind and that I love and love to share with you! I never thought I would enjoy writing as much as I do either! Now that I am shooting for one post a week, it is much more manageable than when I was trying to post everyday. Maybe someday I will start posting more but for now this is working well!

     So what about you? What are your hobbies? How many do you have? What categories do that fit into? If you are like me, maybe it is time to find three hobbies for yourself! Then even when it comes to our hobbies, we can be OrganizedForReal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment