Pages

Please leave me comments of what you would like to see in the future for tips and projects!

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

2017 goals

      2017 is definitely a year full of goals both for myself and for my husband. We even sat down together one night and each made a list of goals! I thought I could share them with you along with a monthly check-in to keep me accountable and to encourage you to do the same! My 2017 goals are.... Drum-roll please...
[ ] Read 50 books by December 31st!
[ ] Do 25 regular push-ups in a row by December 31st!
[ ] Auxiliary pioneer one month in 2017- As one of Jehovah's          
    Witnesses, we spend time every month in the ministry talking to 
    people about the Bible but to auxiliary pioneer means that I will 
    spend 30 or 50 hours doing this in one month.
[ ] Examine the Scriptures DAILY- many people use a devotional
    to give them a scriptural thought to think about each day.     
    Examining the Scriptures Daily is what I choose to use and it is 
    published by Jehovah's Witnesses.
[ ] Keep up with Weekly Bible Reading- at our midweek meetings 
    at the Kingdom Hall, we consider a portion of the Bible every    
    week. I would like to keep up with that schedule so I can 
    contribute to the discussion. 
[ ] Schedule a fun event with friends once a month!
[ ] Workout a minimum of 3 days a week!
[ ] Earn 100 dollars blogging in 2017 between:
     This blog- organizedforreal.blogspot.com
     My fitness blog- fitnessformemyselfandi.blogspot.com and
     My parents travel blog- wetakethescenicroute.blogspot.com.
[ ] Take all my vitamins daily- at least my Multi, B complex and 

     vitamin D
[ ] Double date once a month!
[ ] Watch JW broadcast every month on TV.jw.org- it is an 

    amazing faith strengthening program released once a month.
[ ] Daily journal- just a couple lines describing my day!
[ ] Plank challenge in January- working up to 90 second plank!

No comments:

Post a Comment